Since we used Jingle for our club pages and card workshop I wanted to go more traditional for the calendar. I saw a BoBunny ad with the large parenthesis and had to try it. Since the snowflakes they used in their layout didn't work with my color choices I decided to try making a wreath. This presented some new challenges! I hope you like the results. Be sure to view all the photos since I've put the instruction download link at the end.
Here is a close up of some of the details
Click here for the large parenthesis graphic - you will need 8.5" x 14" printer paper to print this out
Hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions!