Friday, December 4, 2009

December Calendar

I can't believe this is the final calendar of the year!  Where did 2009 go to?  Oh well, I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2010...

Since we used Jingle for our club pages and card workshop I wanted to go more traditional for the calendar.  I saw a BoBunny ad with the large parenthesis and had to try it.  Since the snowflakes they used in their layout didn't work with my color choices I decided to try making a wreath.  This presented some new challenges!  I hope you like the results.  Be sure to view all the photos since I've put the instruction download link at the end.







Here is a close up of some of the details



Click here for the large parenthesis graphic - you will need 8.5" x 14" printer paper to print this out

Hope you enjoy it.  Let me know if you have any questions!

5 comments:

  1. Saw this on the BB... absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The wreath with the pinecone and fir branch details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Merilee! That is spectacular! You have some very lucky customers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merilee - This artwork is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful instructions - I can't wait to incorporate some of these techniques into my own artwork!

    ReplyDelete