Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aha!

Don't you hate when you are half way through a project and in the middle of the night an "AHA" comes to you?  As I was working on the calendar (I'm on August) I got to thinking that I was going through a boat load of cardstock.  My plan was to adhere the pages back to back with a piece of cardstock in between to bind the calendar together.  Back to back, hmmmm, there are two sides to each piece of cardstock, hmmmm, why not use both sides and save a piece of cardstock?!!!!!  So, I am going to try and convert one of the 4 calendars to this model for the workshop which will reduce the per person cost.

Hopefully I'll be done with the whole thing this week so by the time the workshop is done everyone can use at least half the month of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment