Monday, November 30, 2009

Jingle Club Pages

I love this paper pack in spite of  having pinks instead of reds.  It's so bright and cheery I get happy just looking at it!

I used a combination of the glitter rub-ons and regular loose glitter.  Discovered that your options are limitless with a Write and Rub pen and a glitter sheet.  Not to mention not nearly as messy!

I will be adding the December calendar to the cutting diagram as soon as I get it done.  Hopefully by the end of the week.

The Dimensional Element stars are from the Flurry set.  I will be using the snowflakes from this set in January.  DE Fresh shapes has stars that would work just as well.

I also had to try the glitter beads I found for $1.99 at Michaels.  Made a mess wtih them so they only play a small part on one page.  When time allows I want to play with it some more since it adds a new texture to the page.





I want to add some presents to this page  using the Celebrations stamp set that came in the Jingle Workshop on the Go.





Click Here if you'd like the cutting diagram and instructions for these pages.  Remember my disclaimer - I'm good at making mistakes (typos) on the diagrams so I'm sorry in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment