Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Post

Well, here's to keeping up with technology. I wanted to start a site to share templates, photos, and ideas with all my fellow scrapbook enthusiasts. I hope everyone will keep in mind that this will be an ongoing learning experience for me - some things may work, some won't! Feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism are all welcome!

Once I have past projects posted my plan is to have each month's club project, workshops, and new techniques/discoveries up in a timely manner. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Merilee! We love you and all the hard work you put into this. You are an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merilee I don't know how you seem to do it all! You just keep amazing us with your talent & caring! You make our lives richer just by being a part of them.

    ReplyDelete