Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cutting Diagrams and Instructions

As I was working on the November cutting diagrams and instructions last night I realized that I needed to post a a disclaimer to all who may want to download them.

Watch for mistakes! 
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, I make mistakes.  Usually the mistakes are fairly minor as I save the doozies for special occasions!  I try to get them corrected quickly and repost them.  All my wonderful friends in our club are very patient with me and I hope you will be too!

On another note.  If you would like to have immediate access to the downloads I post, send me your email.  I will sign you up as a "Collaborator" in box.net.  You will then have all the Scrapbook downloads added to your file and an email will be sent to you as soon as I post something.  Check out http://www.box.net/ to see if this is something you'd like to do and then send me your email and I'll sign you up.

I hope everyone has a super fantastic Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Merilee - This box net thing, does it cost $$? It has a "free trial," I'd be interested if it's free, but not if I have to pay. Thank you. You have beautiful artwork. ~Cheryl Weber, CTMH Consultant - bugsnme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete